Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.00+ £2.90 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by shep157
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a late-capitalist society where consumerism has become the new religion, Francois is spiritually barren, but seeking to fill the vacuum of his existence. And he is not alone. As the 2022 Presidential election approaches, two candidates emerge as favourites: Marine Le Pen of Front National, and Muhammed Ben Abbes of nascent Muslim Fraternity.
- Author BiographyA poet, essayist and novelist, Michel Houellebecq is the author of several novels including The Map and the Territory, Atomised, Platform and Whatever.
- Author(s)Michel Houellebecq
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWilliam Heinemann Ltd
- Weight530 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine26 mm
Most relevant reviews
- clintheine26 Apr, 2016by
Awesome book. Very thoughtful & funny
Love this book. It's almost too realistic & yet tragic. Definitely perfect for the times we live in today.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £8.67Trending at £8.83
- £4.99Trending at £6.86
- £13.80Trending at £17.03
- £4.49Trending at £8.47
- £9.06Trending at £10.51
- £4.50Trending at £7.99
- £7.36Trending at £10.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.