Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £12.91Trending at £14.28
- £21.47Trending at £22.61
- £5.99Trending at £8.90
- £17.01Trending at £18.67
- £13.43Trending at £18.90
- £14.07Trending at £14.31
- £8.25Trending at £9.78
About this product
- DescriptionSubnational Population Estimates synthesizes the different methods used for estimating both DeJure and DeFacto populations. This volume provides a comprehensive description of methods that fit within the demographic tradition, while linking them with the sample survey traditions.
- Author(s)David A. Swanson,Jeff Tayman
- Date of Publication11/06/2014
- Series TitleThe Springer Series on Demographic Methods and Population Analysis
- Series Part/Volume Number31
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight652 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.