Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.94
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £9.50Trending at £9.66
- £10.46Trending at £14.43
- £11.32Trending at £12.30
- £10.84Trending at £11.21
- £10.84Trending at £11.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume summarizes the key elements and main features of a subsidiarity-informed model of governance and outlines an analytical framework which can be applied to other subsidiarity-informed models of governance worldwide.
- Author BiographyALESSANDRO COLOMBO Director of the Strategic Unit Governance and Institutions at the Lombardy Regional Institute for Research, Statistics, and Training, Italy.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/01/2012
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight380 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAlessandro Colombo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.