All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.01
- £6.30Trending at £6.41
- £30.27Trending at £30.80
- £13.59Trending at £13.83
- £34.98Trending at £35.58
- £72.48Trending at £76.09
- £19.08Trending at £20.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book seeks to determine the level of substantive protection that investment treaties should provide to foreign investment.
- Author BiographyJonathan Bonnitcha is a senior lawyer in the Australian Government's Office of International Law and a visiting fellow in international investment law and policy at the Australian National University, Canberra.
- Author(s)Jonathan Bonnitcha
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law
- Series Part/Volume Number110
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.