CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight367 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byMakoto Taniguchi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
- Table Of ContentsPreface. I: Introduction. 1. Subsurface Water Responses to Land Cover/Use Changes: An Overview; M. Taniguchi. II: Change of Water Balance. 2. Land Management Impacts on Evaporation from Shallow, Saline Water Tables; P.J. Thorburn. 3. Role of Soil Water in the Regional Hydrological Process in Sri Lanka; J. Shimada, et al. 4. Using Heat Pulse and Deuterium Tracing Techniques to Estimate Tree Water Use; S.J. Kalma, et al. 5. Response of Simulated Upflow from Shallow Water Tables to Variations in Model Parameter Values; P.J. Thorburn, W.S. Meyer. III: Change of Solute and Heat Balances. 6. Anthropogenic Impacts on the Distribution of Playa Lake Salinity; S.W. Tyler, et al. 7. Hydrology and Geochemistry of Coal Spoil and Final Voids; D.A. Ellerbroek, et al. 8. Comparison of the pH Determining Factor of the Streamwater in World Forest Watershed; N. Ohte, Y. Asano. 9. Streamflow and Salinity Response to Agricultural Clearing at the Warren River Basin, Western Australia; M.A. Bari. 10. Changes in Surface and Subsurface Temperatures after Clearing Forest in Western Australia; M. Taniguchi, et al. IV: Modeling and Remote Sensing. 11. Hydrogeological Characterisation of Catchments Using Hydrogeomorphic Analysis of Regional Spatial Data (HARSD): Characterisation of Axe Creek Catchment, Victoria, Australia; R.B. Salama, et al. 12. Hydrological/Environmental Impacts of Tree Harvesting within Flatwood Pine Forests Upon Local Wetlands; A. Fares, et al. 13. Simulated Impacts of Climate Change on Groundwater Recharge in the Subtropics of Queensland, Australia; T.R. Green, et al. 14. Remotely Sensed Vegetation Data for Hydrological Applications: Calibrating Airborne and Satellite Data with Biomass; G.A. Cusack, et al. Author Index. Subject Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.