CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £4.63Trending at £5.96
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.96
- £4.95Trending at £6.92
- £12.64Trending at £15.90
- £10.40Trending at £13.78
- £7.30Trending at £8.95
About this product
- DescriptionThrough a series of case studies, this volume examines these axioms to prove particular theorems in core mathematical areas.
- Author BiographyStephen G. Simpson is a mathematician and professor at Pennsylvania State University. The winner of the Grove Award for Interdisciplinary Research Initiation, Simpson specializes in research involving mathematical logic, foundations of mathematics, and combinatorics.
- Author(s)Stephen G. Simpson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/05/2009
- Series TitlePerspectives in Logic
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight820 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.