All listings for this product
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.96
- £27.30Trending at £29.02
- £11.43Trending at £12.22
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.31
- £28.89Trending at £30.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe demonstrations and occupations that emerged across Europe in 2011-12 struck a chord in public opinion in a way that has not been true for many years. Based on research carried out across the continent, this volume investigates why this is occurring now and what they tell us about the future of the European project.
- Author BiographyHelmut K. Anheier, Hertie School of Governance, Germany. Jordi Bonet Marti, Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Valparaiso, Chile. Sean Deel, LSE, UK. Donatella Della Porta, European University Institute, Italy. Paolo Gerbaudo, King's College London, UK. Jody Jensen, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Hungary. Lorenzo Mosca, Roma Tre University, Italy. Tamsin Murray-Leach, LSE, UK. Anne Nassauer, Free University of Berlin, Germany. Louisa Parks, University of Lincoln, UK. Mario Pianta, University of Urbino, Italy. Geoffrey Pleyers, University of Louvain, Belgium.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/07/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXII, 242 p.
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byMary Kaldor,Sabine Selchow,Tamsin Murray-Leach
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.