All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.20Trending at £9.52
- £15.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a collection to combine geographical and political ecological approaches to the post-1990s changes in Latin America's extractive economy. This book examines the factors driving this expansion and the sociopolitical, environmental, and political economic consequences it has wrought.
- Author BiographyAnthony Bebbington is Milton P. and Alice C. Higgins Professor of Environment and Society at Clark University, where he is also Director of the Graduate School of Geography. Jeffrey Bury is Associate Professor in the Department of Environmental Studies at the University of California, Santa Cruz, where is he also Director of the Center for Integrated Spatial Analysis.
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitlePeter T. Flawn Series in Natural Resource Management and Conservation
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note8 b&w photos, 11 maps, 24 charts, 7 tables
- Weight748 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Pagination343 pp
- Edited byAnthony Bebbington,Jeffrey Bury
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.