All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £16.45
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £24.44Trending at £26.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £23.54Trending at £24.05
About this product
- DescriptionSince the mid-1990s Ireland has experienced an extraordinary phase of economic and social development. Seeking to understand the impact of these developments, Corcoran, Gray, and Peillon initiated the New Urban Living study, a detailed research project focused on four suburbs of Dublin. This title represents the culmination of that research.
- Author BiographyMary P. Corcoran and Michel Peillon are professors of sociology at the National University of Ireland, Maynooth. Jane Gray is a senior lecturer at the National University of Ireland, Maynooth. All are research associates of the National Institute of Regional and Spatial Analysis.
- Author(s)Jane Gray,Mary P. Corcoran,Michel Peillon
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleIrish Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Note18 black-&-white illustrations, 26 figures, 1 map, 10 tables, notes, bibliography, index
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.