CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.71Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates the Solomonic narrative through the optics of propaganda and, specifically, subversion. This book explores examples of scribal subversion in 1 Kings 1-11. It examines texts that undermine the legitimacy or the legacy of Solomon and explores the social context in which scribal subversion was not only possible, but perhaps necessary.
- Author BiographyEric Seibert is Assistant Professor of Old Testament at Messiah College, Grantham, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Eric A. Seibert
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication13/07/2006
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleThe Library of Hebrew Bible/Old Testament Studies
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight501 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.