All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.21Trending at £12.34
- £11.75Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionConcerned with people called variously: eta, burakumin, buraku jumin, buraku people, outcastes, or the lowest of the low, this book examines how their experience of caste/status-based discrimination in 19th century Japan affected their experience of race-based discrimination in the West of the US and Canada in the 19th and early 20th centuries.
- Author BiographyAndrea Geiger is associate professor of history at Simon Fraser University.
- Author(s)Prof. Andrea Geiger
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe Lamar Series in Western History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note18 b-w illus.
- Weight362 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.