All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £50.00Trending at £75.99
- £17.02Trending at £17.14
- £11.75Trending at £16.92
- £11.54Trending at £14.82
- £9.77Trending at £10.33
- £7.67Trending at £8.46
- £7.57Trending at £10.95
About this product
- Author(s)Limin Tong,Michael Sumetsky
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleAdvanced Topics in Science and Technology in China
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note180 Illustrations, black and white; 240 p. 180 illus.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Table Of ContentsOptical Waveguiding Properties of MNFs: Theory and Numerical Simulations.- Fabrication of MNFs.- Properties of MNFs: Experimental Investigations.- MNF-based Photonic Components and Devices.- Micro/nanofiber Optical Sensors.- More Applications.
- Author BiographyWhile the author was at Harvard University, the pioneer work done by him and his colleagues in subwavelength and nanometer diameter optical fibers was reported on by leading magazines and newspapers such as Nature and the New York Times. The author has also been working on the fabrication, characterization and applications of crystal and glass optical fibers for more than 15 years. Research areas of the author include fundamentals of nanophotonics, optical nanostructures, optical fibers, and micro- and nanophotonic devices.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.