All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £13.70Trending at £14.50
- £9.79Trending at £10.75
- £5.84Trending at £6.18
- £6.09Trending at £6.21
- £11.68Trending at £14.27
- £8.58Trending at £8.93
- £9.58Trending at £10.77
About this product
- DescriptionShows how to be positive, successful, and happy in your work. This book includes how to achieve all your goals; playing to your natural strengths; becoming a brilliant communicator; dealing with office politics; harnessing your power; getting any job you go for; and, running a successful business.
- Author BiographyRupert Eales-White is a well-known author, trainer and management consultant, who has written several books and won wide acclaim for his work in the field of teamwork and leadership. Before setting up his present consultancy he was a programme director at the Sundridge Management Centre. He now advises corporate and individual clients in the areas of leadership, team management, change management and interpersonal skills.
- Author(s)Rupert Eales-White
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreCareers & Success
- Series TitleSucceed
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Weight400 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.