All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £36.69Trending at £39.51
- £6.99Trending at £8.16
- £9.93Trending at £10.46
- £9.62Trending at £12.51
- £11.52Trending at £16.98
- £5.84Trending at £6.54
- £6.50Trending at £8.24
About this product
- DescriptionDon't let the recession get you down. This guide shows how to be positive, successful, and happy in your personal life. It includes areas such as setting and achieving personal goals; understanding the role of the subconscious in directing our lives; managing memories; enhancing self-perception; and, developing personal competences.
- Author BiographyRupert Eales-White is a well-known author, trainer and management consultant, who has written several books and won wide acclaim for his work in the field of teamwork and leadership. Before setting up his present consultancy he was a programme director at the Sundridge Management Centre. He now advises corporate and individual clients in the areas of leadership, team management, change management and interpersonal skills.
- Author(s)Rupert Eales-White
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication23/10/2009
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Series TitleSucceed
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Weight400 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.