Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn insightful look at leadership transition from the successor's perspective Success and Succession examines the leadership transition process from the successor's point of view, and outlines the considerations and strategies that lead to a better future for the business.
- Author BiographyERIC HEHMAN is Chief Executive Officer of Austin Asset. Eric joined Austin Asset in 1997 as an unpaid intern, became a principal in 1999, and CEO in 2007. In 2014, Eric completed the seven-year transition plan providing for the retirement of the firm's founder. JAY HUMMEL is a Senior Vice President in the Corporate Strategy group of Envestnet. He spends much of his time consulting with the company's largest Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) clients and prospects, helping them build and deliver on their strategic vision through their partnership with Envestnet. TIM KOCHIS is a 40-plus-year veteran of the wealth management industry and a founder and former CEO and Chairman of Aspiriant. He successfully transitioned equity ownership and management responsibility and now consults with firms around the world facing similar issues.
- Author(s)Eric Hehman,Jay W. Hummel,Tim Kochis
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/09/2015
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight448 g
- Width159 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.