CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- Author(s)Eileen Heinze
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication07/12/2005
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Weight857 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Table Of ContentsSECTION I: THE HEALTH CARE SYSTEM AND LONG-TERM CARE 1. The Health Care System and Long Term Care. 2. Role and Responsibilities of the Certified Nursing Assistant. 3. Communication and Interpersonal Skills. 4. Observing, Reporting, and Documenting. 5. Infection Control. 6. Body Mechanics and Alignment. 7. Safety and Emergencies. 8. The Survey Process. SECTION II: THE RESIDENT. 9. Resident Rights 10. Fostering Independence 11. The Residents Family. 12. Psychosocial Needs. 13. The Environment. SECTION III: BODY STRUCTURE AND FUNCTION 14. The Human Body. 15. Body Systems. SECTION IV: ACTIVITIES OF DAILY LIVING. 16. Movement & Mobility. 17. Personal Care. 18. Nutrition and Hydration. . 19. Elimination. 20. Vital Signs and Measurements. 21. Restorative Care. SECTION V: RESIDENTS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS. 22. Cognitively Impaired. 23. Visually Impaired. 24. Hearing Impaired. 25. The Developmentally Disabled. 26. The Abusive Resident. 27. The Young Resident. 28. The Dying Resident.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.