All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAiming to teach the skills that boost results in English at Key Stage 2, this guide is a combination of Skills Practice plus National Test Questions.
- Author BiographyBarry Scholes: acclaimed author of Collins Primary English, English Alive and Focus on Literacy. Stuart Bell: Headteacher and Deputy Chief Marker for KS2 English National Tests.
- Author(s)Barry Scholes,Stuart Bell
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication21/02/2000
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Study & Revision Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date16/01/2006
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Volume editorJayne de Courcy
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.