Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.89Trending at £13.01
- £11.41Trending at £15.89
- £6.24Trending at £9.00
- £5.12Trending at £6.00
- £5.74Trending at £5.83
- £4.63Trending at £6.00
- £17.42Trending at £24.84
About this product
- Author(s)M. Paul
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- Series TitlePhilosophical Studies Series
- Series Part/Volume Number80
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteXXVI, 172 p.
- Weight524 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2000
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgements. Conventions. Introduction. 1. Characterizing Referential Communication. 2. Mental States in Referential Communication. 3. Re-Identification in Referential Communication. 4. Accounting for Mental Reference. 5. Traditional Accounts of Success in Referential Communication. 6. Evans' Account of Success in Referential Communication. 7. A New Account of Success in Referential Communication. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.