CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionCathy Ann Trower's analysis provides colleges and universities a considerable inside advantage to get on the right track toward a happy, productive workforce.
- Author BiographyCathy Ann Trower is research associate at Harvard University, Graduate School of Education.
- Author(s)Cathy Ann Trower
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication18/06/2012
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note18 Line drawings, black and white
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.