All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionSuccesses and Challenges of Emerging Economy Multinationals investigates a broad variety of cases presenting clear evidence of fast successful internationalization of emerging economy multinationals. This in-depth analysis leads to the indication of numerous novel directions for further theoretical expansion and new empirical research.
- Author BiographyDr. Enrique Claver, University of Alicante, Spain Dr. Sergey Filippov, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands Dr. Marian Gorynia, Poznan University of Economics, Poland Dr. Jorma Larimo, University of Tartu, Estonia Francisco Figueira de Lemos, Catholic University of Portugal and University of Porto, Portugal Dr. Shingairai Grace Masango, Sheffield Hallam University, UK Dr. Huu Le Nguyen, University of Vaasa, Finland Dr. Jan Nowak, Tischner European University, Poland Dr. Andrei Panibratov, St. Petersburg University, Russia Dr. Diego Quer, University of Alicante, Spain Dr. Laura Rienda, University of Alicante, Spain Miguel M. Torres, University of Aveiro, Portugal Piotr Tr?pczy?ski, Poznan University of Economics, Poland Dr. Rados?aw Wolniak, University of Warsaw, Poland Dr. Ying Zhang, Erasmus University, Netherlands
- Author(s)Marin Marinov
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXVI, 286 p.
- Weight510 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited bySvetla Marinova
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.