All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £27.67Was:£37.99Free postage
- £29.32Was:£37.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a coach for coaches across various sports, this title blends the research and accepted practices in the sport sciences with practical advice from seasoned coaching veterans and offers students as well as new and experienced coaches a comprehensive guide to various aspects of coaching.
- Author BiographyRainer Martens has coached at school and university levels and has studied sport as a research scientist. He has written 15 books and has been a featured speaker throughout the world. Rainer has conducted more than 150 workshops and clinics for coaches and athletes. He is the founder of Human Kinetics and the American Sport Education Program (ASEP).
- Author(s)Rainer Martens
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication17/02/2012
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note289 colour illustrations, 108 colour illustrations
- Weight1225 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £7.29Trending at £8.94
- £18.71Trending at £21.00
- £14.99Trending at £19.00
- £12.37Trending at £14.30
- £28.54Trending at £40.08
- £13.65Trending at £15.58
- £9.23Trending at £10.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.