CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.84
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionMost professional trainers have some understanding of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and how people take in information about the world through a preferred representational channel . This text shows how NLP principles can be applied to training.
- Author BiographySally Dimmick is an independent consultant in training and education. She has more than fifteen years' experience of teaching and training with both children and adults. She is the author of Spotlight on Learning, a train-the-teacher package.
- Author(s)Sally Dimmick
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/08/1995
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight535 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.