All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether looking for guidance on the whole process, needing help with conducting a literature review or interpreting your quantitative and qualitative data, this guide takes you through the dissertation process and provide the information you need to make the most of this opportunity.
- Author BiographyCaron Carter is Senior Lecturer in Early Childhood Studies at Sheffield Hallam University, UK. Pam Dewis is a Principal Lecturer in Early Childhood Studies at Sheffield Hallam University, UK. Janet Kay is a Principal Lecturer in Early Childhood Studies at Sheffield Hallam University, UK. Jonathan Wainwright is Senior Lecturer in Education, Childhood and Inclusion at Sheffield Hallam University, UK. Mark O'Hara is Head of Student Experience in the Faculty of Development and Society at Sheffield Hallam University, UK.
- Author(s)Caron Carter,Janet Kay,Jonathan Wainwright,Mark O'Hara,Pam Dewis
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication10/02/2011
- GenreStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note10 bw illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £34.57Trending at £68.30
- £3.49Trending at £3.99
- £9.32Trending at £9.62
- £11.66Trending at £13.77
- £21.20Trending at £21.59
- £2.80Trending at £2.85
- £8.28Trending at £8.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.