Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the basic principles of when and how to use focus groups, the applicability of focus group interviews to survey research and other methods, general issues in the use of focus groups, the specific problems of focus groups with different populations or settings and an agenda for future development of the method.
- Author BiographyDavid L. Morgan obtained his Ph.D. in experimental psychology, with an emphasis in human operant behavior, from Auburn University in 1988. He is currently a professor in the School of Professional Psychology at Spalding University in Louisville, KY, where he has been teaching since 1990. Dr. Morgan has published research articles in numerous behavioral journals, and has taught research methodology courses at both the undergraduate and graduate level at several institutions, including Spalding University. He is the author of the text, Essentials of Learning and Cognition, published by Waveland Press (2007).
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1993
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleSAGE Focus Editions
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 156
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight369 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDavid L. Morgan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.