Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.70Trending at £13.99
- £7.29Trending at £11.06
- £16.71Trending at £19.98
- £43.58Trending at £48.59
- £12.95Trending at £17.02
- £8.24Trending at £11.46
- £10.01Trending at £15.86
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to writing scientific grant proposal narratives, with in-depth examples covering content, organisational alternatives, phrasing and argumentation.
- Author BiographySandra Oster is a discourse linguist and a freelance scientific writer and editor through Oster-Edits, specializing in grant proposals and research papers. She has worked for over thirty years in grant writing, eleven years of which were at Oregon Health and Science University. She continues to give seminars on grant writing, research paper writing, and scientific English within and outside the USA. Paul Cordo is a Professor of Biomedical Engineering at Oregon Health and Science University and Chief Technology Officer for AMES Technology, Inc., a medical device start-up company that he founded. He has been funded by NIH grants for over thirty years as a basic and clinical neuroscientist, and brings practical expertise - as a writer, reviewer, and manager of grants - to this book.
- Author(s)Paul Cordo,Sandra Oster
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 20 tables
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.