CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.09Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionOffers insights from international experiments in group child care. This sourcebook includes selections, which explore a range of group care settings in Austria, Great Britain, Israel, Mexico, Poland, the Soviet Union, the United States and Yugoslavia.
- Author BiographyMartin Wolins was professor in the School of Social Welfare, University of California at Berkeley. He is author of numerous articles on child care and group care. Among his books are Selecting Foster Parents: The Ideal and the Reality, Institution or Foster Family: A Century of Debate (with Irving Piliavin) and Group Care: An Israeli Approach (edited with Meir Gottesmann).
- Author(s)Martin Wolins
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight880 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.