Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionIt astounds the western world that such a highly industrialized nation as the Netherlands has a marked preference for home birth assisted by midwives. The author examines Dutch attitudes and practices surrounding birth from a sociohistorical point of view.
- Author BiographyEVA ABRAHAM-VAN DER MARK is Research Officer at the University of Groningen and the University of Amsterdam. She has published widely on the subject of home birth and midwifery.
- Author(s)Eva A. Van Der Mark
- Date of Publication09/12/1993
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight538 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.