All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- Author(s)Carolyn Cass Lorente,Hakan Stattin,Jonathan G. Tubman,Laura Ferrer-Wreder,Lennart Adamsson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/10/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight557 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
- Table Of ContentsPart I: Introduction - Chapter 1. Overview - Part II: Review - Section 1: The Family Context - Chapter 2. Early Family Intervention - Chapter 3. Later Family Intervention - Section 2; The School Context - Chapter 4. Individual Focused School Intervention - Chapter 5. Environment Focused School Intervention and Cross Context Family School Partnerships - Chapter 6. Community Intervention and Community Related Cross Context Interventions - Chapter 7. Prevention and Promotion across Borders - Part III: Resource Guide - Chapter 8. Glossary - Chapter 9. Program Examples - Chapter 10. Web Resources - References - List of Figures - Index
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.