All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionContributes to our understanding of successful school leaders by describing similarities and differences in the work of such leaders in countries ranging from England to Australia, the United States to Norway, and Sweden to Hong Kong. This book helps explain what various successful principals do.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleStudies in Educational Leadership
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight482 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byChristopher Day,Kenneth Leithwood
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.