All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £7.86Trending at £7.97
- £14.15Trending at £14.30
- £7.60Trending at £8.60
- £13.79Trending at £13.93
- £4.99Trending at £5.05
- £9.97Trending at £10.11
- £6.79Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing PMI's Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) throughout, Successful Project Management: A Step-by-Step Approach with Practical Examples, Fourth Edition includes new material in every chapter, with revisions throughout the book reflecting the latest cost estimating and project management software tools.
- Author BiographyMILTON D. ROSENAU, Jr. is well known in both project management and product development circles. He is the author of a number of successful books, including The PDMA Handbook of New Product Development and Successful Product Development (both published by Wiley). GREGORY D. GITHENS has more than twenty years of experience as a project and program manager, practitioner, consultant, and trainer. He held membership in the core team for both the 2000 and 2004 versions of PMI's PMBOK Guide. He is the cofounder of the new product development specific interest group within PMI and was a member of the editorial advisory board for PMNetwork magazine from 1995 to 2003.
- Author(s)Gregory D. Githens,Milton D. Rosenau
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/2005
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width166 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.