All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Hospitality Managers' Pocket Books series, this book features profit planning, marketing and quality and customer care as well as covering key management skills. This book is designed for all publicans, but especially those who find themselves solely in charge.
- Author(s)Michael Sargent,Tony Lyle
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/07/1994
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleCaterer and Hotelkeeper Hospitality Pocket Books S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/07/2000
- Content Note20ill.
- Weight320 g
- Width123 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.80Trending at £20.41
- £17.38Trending at £22.94
- £18.07Trending at £21.70
- £13.77Trending at £19.03
- £13.69Trending at £18.63
- £13.25Trending at £18.99
- £13.25Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.