All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £8.49Trending at £9.61
- £6.50Trending at £12.03
- £11.09Trending at £13.47
- £5.01Trending at £5.81
- £10.99Trending at £15.03
- £10.26Trending at £14.04
About this product
- DescriptionProvides the knowledge and tools necessary to facilitate the successful implementation of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) package, such as SAP R/3, Baan or PeopleSoft. The text includes practical advice, and hands-on instructions with over 100 lessons learned in ERP project management.
- Author BiographyNorbert Welti has 15 years of experience working in IT, and has spent the last 10 years managing projects in the SAP environment. He is currently IT manager for a large European company involved in SAP implementation worldwide.
- Author(s)Norbert Welti
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication15/04/1999
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Educational Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight337 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.