CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Successful School Leadership: Linking with Learning and Achievement: Linking with Learning by David Hopkins, Pam Sammons, Christopher Day, Ken Leithwood, Elpida Ahtaridou, Eleanor J. Brown, Qing Gu (Hardback, 2011)
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.99
- £21.14Trending at £24.98
- £15.56Trending at £17.98
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £7.81Trending at £10.98
- £17.29Trending at £22.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the nature of successful school leadership: what it is, what it looks like in practice & what are the consequences for schools & pupils.
- Author BiographyChristopher Day is Professor Emeritus at the School of Education in the University of Nottingham, UK. Pam Sammons is a Professor of Education at the Department of Education, University of Oxford and a Senior Research Fellow of Jesus College, Oxford, UK. Ken Leithwood is Professor Emeritus of Educational Leadership and Policy at OISE/University of Toronto, Canada. David Hopkins is Professor Emeritus at the Institute of Education, University of London, UK. Qing Gu, is an Associate Professor in the School of Education, University of Nottingham, UK. Eleanor J. Brown is a Research Associate and PhD student in the School of Education, University of Nottingham, UK. Elpida Ahtaridou is a Principal Researcher at LSN.
- Author(s)Christopher Day,David Hopkins,Eleanor J. Brown,Elpida Ahtaridou,Ken Leithwood,Pam Sammons,Qing Gu
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Out-of-print date16/05/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width62 mm
- Height94 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.