All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide shows how the techniques of NLP (neuro-linguistic programming) can be applied to improve sales performance, emphasizing the importance of self-management and how to become more content, confident and empowered.
- Author BiographyJoseph O'Connor is a teacher and writer, working in psychology and management consultancy. Author and co-author of a number of leading NLP titles. Robin Prior is a management trainer with 20 years' experince in sales management. He has also written for stand up comedians and television comedy shows.
- Author(s)Joseph O'Connor,Robin Prior
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication10/04/1995
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date24/08/2002
- Content Noteb/w line
- Weight251 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.