Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.54
- £12.33Trending at £12.68
- £13.37Trending at £15.99
- £35.20Trending at £38.24
- £5.96Trending at £6.11
- £25.63Trending at £27.28
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionFrom establishing goals and prioritizing to delegating effectively, this practical guide covers all aspects of time management. Charts, worksheets and graphs enable the reader to utilize time-saving technology to balance work, family and personal commitments.
- Author BiographyJACK D. FERNER is Professor of Management at Wake Forest MBA, Wake Forest University. A noted expert on time management, he conducts frequent lectures and seminars on the subject.
- Author(s)J.D. Ferner
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/03/1995
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleSelf-teaching Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteforms
- Weight547 g
- Width191 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.