All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.94
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £9.50Trending at £9.66
- £10.46Trending at £14.43
- £11.32Trending at £12.30
- £10.84Trending at £11.21
- £10.84Trending at £11.25
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to tourism marketing. This second edition of Successful Tourism Marketing is aimed at anyone seeking to promote a tourist product or service. It offers practical information and advice directly related to the tourism industry, which can be easily applied. Examples and checklists are included.
- Author BiographySusan Briggs is an independent tourism marketing consultant and trainer. She has worked on many consultancy projects for a wide range of destinations, regeneration agencies, hotels and attractions, including the British Tourist Authority, the English Tourism Council, English Heritage, Historic Royal Palaces, several national museums, numerous hotels and local authorities. She was formerly marketing manager of two specialist tour operators.
- Author(s)Susan Briggs
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2000
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight373 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.