Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the principles, logistics, and strategies of wine marketing and sales. From the basics of understanding the wine consumer, and the marketplace; to developing strategies through category management, design, and positioning; to understanding the legal environment and distribution chain, this work gives information on both wine and business.
- Author(s)James T. Lapsley,Kirby Moulton
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/03/2001
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight642 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.