All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that a true understanding of Philip Larkin as man and poet lies beyond his enduring public appeal and the variety of criticism that has been applied to his work.
- Author BiographyRichard Palmer is Director of General Education at Bedford School, where for twenty years he was Head of English. A regular contributor to Jazz Journal International, he has published widely in the fields of literature, education and jazz.
- Author(s)Richard Hudson Palmer
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication24/04/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleContinuum Literary Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum Collections, an imprint of Continuum International Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.