CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionBy focusing on the uniqueness of the Lincoln County War and the individuals involved in it, this book investigates the evidence - public sentiment, court records, and the actions of the participants - to come up with answers.
- Author BiographyJoel Jacobsen is an assistant attorney general for the State of New Mexico specializing in criminal appeals.
- Author(s)Joel Jacobsen
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1994
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus., map
- Weight497 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.