All listings for this product
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £5.24Trending at £6.08
- £12.38Trending at £15.18
- £6.81Trending at £8.97
- £6.98Trending at £8.98
- £7.52Trending at £8.39
- £6.66Trending at £8.98
- £7.42Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionFor readers who love great short-short stories, this bountiful anthology is the best of Latin American and U.S. Latino writers.
- Author BiographyRobert Shapard directed the University of Hawaii MFA program and now lives in Austin, Texas. James Thomas has received two NEA grants and a Stegner Fellowship; he lives in Xenia, Ohio. Ray Gonzalez is one of America's foremost authors, scholars, and editors in Latino literature. Luisa Valenzuela was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina in 1938. In 1958, she moved to France and wrote her first novel while living in Paris. In 1979, she moved to the United States and lived in New York for ten years, working as a writer in residence at the Center for Inter-American Relations at NYU and Columbia. She was awarded a Guggenheim Fellowship in 1983.
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight260 g
- Width142 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJames Thomas,Ray Gonzales,Robert Shapard
- Introduction byLuisa Valenzuela
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.