All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFiendishly addictive and great fun, Sudoku looks simple but can be wickedly tricky. Solve the puzzles in this book - exercise your mind and enjoy the satisfaction!
- Author BiographyDr Gareth Moore (B.Sc (Hons) M.Phil Ph.D) is the author of a wide range of brain-training and puzzle books for both children and adults, including Anti-stress Puzzles, Ultimate Dot to Dot, Brain Games for Clever Kids, Lateral Logic and Extreme Mazes. He is also the creator of online brain training site BrainedUp.com, and runs daily puzzle site PuzzleMix.com.
- Author(s)Gareth Moore
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Content NotePuzzles
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £35.89Trending at £36.62
- £6.99Trending at £8.97
- £14.95Trending at £18.97
- £20.47Trending at £26.79
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
- £3.89Trending at £6.00
- £5.70Trending at £6.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.