CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.66
- £14.98Trending at £16.68
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £10.99Trending at £12.55
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £4.57Trending at £5.00
About this product
- DescriptionIn October 1956, Britain, France and Israel launched an attack on Egypt. For each of the contenders there was much more at stake than the future of the Canal. None of the combatants in the Suez campaign emerged in glory. This book offers an account of the Anglo-French and Israeli invasion of Egypt.
- Author BiographyBarry Turner has been a full-time writer for twenty years but started writing long before that, first as a teacher and then as a journalist. He has been a regular presenter on radio and television , mostly for the arts and education. He is the author of COUNTDOWN TO VICTORY, descibed by the Daily Mail as 'A tapestry full of illuminating detail'.
- Author(s)Barry Turner
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication14/06/2007
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Content Note2 x 8pp b/w pages
- Weight390 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.