All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.51
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £14.54Trending at £17.45
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays systematically explores how a sample of political groupings not founded on suffrage reacted and accommodated the issue of suffrage within their official discourses and structures. The volume leads to the heart and core of suffragism while examining the dynamics and versatilities of the Edwardian political fabric.
- Author BiographyMYRIAM BOUSSAHBA-BRAVARD Maitre de conferences in British Studies, University of Rouen, France JULIA BUSH Senior Lecturer in History, University of Northampton, Northampton, UK LUCY DELAP Research Fellow of King's College, Cambridge, and the History Faculty, University of Cambridge, UK JUNE HANNAM Professor and Associate Dean, Humanities, Languages and Social Science Faculty, University of the West of England, Bristol, UK LORI MAGUIRE Professor of British Studies at the University of Paris VIII, France GILLIAN SCOTT Principal Lecturer in the School of Historical and Critical Studies at the University of Brighton, UK PAT THANE Professor of Contemporary British History, Institute of Historical Research, University of London, UK SUSAN TROUVE-FINDING Maitre de conferences in British Studies, University of Poitiers, France PHILOPPE VERVAECKE Maitre de conferences in British studies, University of Lille III, France LINDA WALKER Research Fellow in the School of Nursing, University of Manchester, UK
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication28/02/2007
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteX, 262 p.
- Weight500 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byMyriam Boussahba-Bravard
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.