All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Sufi Poems' is a selection of poems from the golden period of Sufism especially chosen and translated from the Arabic by the distinguished scholar Dr Martin Lings. Bilingual Arabic-English edition.
- Author BiographyMartin Lings, formerly Keeper of Oriental Manuscript in the British Museum and the British Library, is the author of three works on Islamic mysticism, 'A Sufi Saint of the Twentieth Century', 'What is Sufism?' and 'The Book of Certainty', all published by the Islamic Texts Society. His 'Muhammad: His Life Based on the Earliest Sources', also published by the Islamic Texts Society, has been internationally acclaimed as a masterpiece.
- Author(s)Martin Lings
- PublisherThe Islamic Texts Society
- Date of Publication26/08/2004
- Language(s)English, Arabic
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Islamic Texts Society
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £11.59Trending at £14.99
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £9.41Trending at £9.98
- £6.41Trending at £7.99
- £7.76Trending at £8.54
- £7.30Trending at £9.98
- £6.34Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.