All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.93Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the relationship between the Sufi and theological currents in Islamic history, underscoring aspects of tension and interaction between them.
- Author BiographyAyman Shihadeh is a Lecturer in Islamic Studies and Arabic at the University of Edinburgh. He is author of The Teleological Ethics of Fakhr al-Din al-Razi (2006).
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication21/11/2007
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Noteill
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAyman Shihadeh
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.