CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1764, The Sugar-Cane is a major work in the history of Anglophone Caribbean literature. This text reproduces the piece and provides a critical study, setting it within the context of Grainger's life and work.
- Author(s)James Grainger,John Gilmore
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/02/2000
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight411 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Volume editorJohn Gilmore
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.