All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.11
- £3.99Trending at £6.08
- £9.99Trending at £19.17
- £37.74Trending at £39.98
- £29.99Trending at £40.99
- £18.42Trending at £18.91
- £10.49Trending at £10.78
About this product
- DescriptionMichael Fakhri uses the transnational history of sugar to tell the multilateral institutional history of trade law.
- Author BiographyMichael Fakhri is an assistant professor at the University of Oregon School of Law, where he teaches courses in international economic law, food law and agricultural law.
- Author(s)Michael Fakhri
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- GenreInternational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law
- Series Part/Volume Number114
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.