All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionOver one million people worldwide commit suicide every year, and more than 60 per cent of suicide deaths occur in Asia. However, very little reliable information is available to permit a good understanding of the multifaceted issues involved in suicide prevention in the region. This book offers an analyses of suicide in 8 Asian societies.
- Author BiographyDr. Paul S. F. Yip is the director of the Hong Kong Jockey Club Centre for Suicide Research and Prevention and a Professor of Social Work and Social Administration at the University of Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Paul S. F. Yip
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Content Note75 Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight383 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Format DetailsTrade binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.