Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £11.55Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1945 the Third Reich went down in an orgy of suicides. Goeschel's book explores the suicidal nature of the Nazi regime from a completely new perspective and contrasts the suicide wave to the culture of suicide in Germany since 1918, charting the history of suicide in the history of the everyday life of Weimar and Nazi Germany.
- Author BiographyChristian Goeschel is a post-doctoral research feloow at Birkbeck College, University of London, where he also teaches Modern European History. In 2006 he was awarded the Walter Laqueur Prize for his work on suicide in Nazi Germany.
- Author(s)Christian Goeschel
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note17 figures and tables
- Weight406 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.