All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £8.84
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionEvery mathematician, and user of mathematics, needs to manipulate sums or to find and handle combinatorial identities. This book provides a tour of various known finite algebraic sums and offers a guide for devising simple ways of changing a given sum to a standard form that can be evaluated.
- Author BiographyMogens Esrom Larsen is Associate Professor at the University of Copenhagen. He graduated from the University of Copenhagen (1965), and attended MIT (1969-70), where he was also later Associate Professor. He has written books in Danish on Complex Functions, Rubik's Cube, Group Theory, and Differential Equations, and has authored papers on several complex variables, combinatorics, finite groups, economics, and finite sums. He has been publishing popular problems in magazines in eight different languages for 20 years.
- Author(s)Mogens Esrom Larsen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication24/08/2007
- Place of PublicationNatick
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintA K Peters
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.